- PEN America: World Voices Festival, May 1st – May 7th, 2017
- Literary Quest Reading
- Badass Women: Speaking Your Power
- Goucher College Lecture & Q&A, April 27th 2017
- Curated by Dr. Mel Michelle Lewis
- University of Connecticut, April 26th, 2017
- Lecture Title: My Grandparent’s Honeymoon & Other Stories for Queer Babes
- Northeast Queer and Trans People of Color Conference
- April 7-8 2017 at Princeton University
- AMERICA Signing at Midtown Comics, NYC
- Guest Speaker at Success Academy’s QTPOC Intersectional Book Club, December 2016
- Leader at Sadie Nash Institute, August 3rd, 2016
The Sadie Nash Leadership Project is a young women’s leadership organization that equips young women from all five boroughs with the skills to change their own communities! At SNLP, we recognize that young women are leaders NOW, and use sisterhood and community building strategies to create meaningful bonds between young people.
- First Saturdays at The Brooklyn Museum, October 1st 2016.